Managing Director (Auto Leasing)
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A leading auto financing company is seeking Managing Director to oversee the overall business performance and operational strategy. This will be for international rotation in AEC country.
About the Managing Director (Auto Leasing) position:
Your key responsibility is to provide strategic direction and leadership in business growth and customer service in line with the corporate business plan and strategy.
- Direct and administer all financial plans and oversee business policies and procedure practices
- Develop and monitor project budgets to assure organisational efficiency and appropriate resource allocation; manage cash flow
- Oversee implementation of corporate plans and strategies based on the company business philosophy, mission, vision and core values
- Effectively communicate group strategy, policies and results within area of responsibility both internally and externally
- Review the senior team’s performance and put in place appropriate development and training for staff
To succeed in this role, you should have minimum ten years experience in auto finance or consumer banking business in the finance or strategy position.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or other relevant degree
- Strong strategic thinking, Leadership and analytical skills
- Ability to drive change
- Fluent in both Thai and English due to the nature of the business
This financial institution is one of the largest financial institutions in the Thailand by asset size. The career opportunity awaits the right person who seeks for new challenges.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.