Corporate Planning (AVP)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A challenging Corporate Planning (AVP) job opportunity has just become available at one of the international banks in Thailand.
About the Corporate Planning (AVP) job:
Your key responsibility is to assist the Executive committee in monitoring the bank’s performance per business objectives.
- Analyse and evaluate internal business plans which involves financial forecasting, market analysis, competitive landscape analysis, identify value-driver, critical issues and/or opportunities and develop in-depth recommendation to senior management
- Consolidate business objective including financial target, product portfolio and resource allocation
- Cascade business objectives into strategy, bank-wide initiatives and non-financial targets to enable and lead the bank to improve its business, product, process and information technology
- Design and propose an effective organisation structure to support a defined strategy with good governance
To succeed in this role you should have minimum five years' direct experience in strategic planning and performance monitoring.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- Good communication skills and fluent in both English and Thai, Japanese is a plus due to the nature of the business
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and/or Access
- Attentive to details, systematic thinking together with Communication skill
- Thai candidate only due to the nature of the business
Joining with this financial institution, you will gain tremendous experience in working closely with its executive management and having international exposure.
If you have a successful track record of corporate planning role, you can take your career forward with this exciting Corporate Planning (AVP) role.
Apply now to this new opportunity.