Relationship Manager (VP)
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-11-24 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An international bank is recruiting a Relationship Manager (VP) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Relationship Manager (VP) job, you will be responsible for expanding large local client portfolio of the Bank.
About the Relationship Manager (VP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Relationship Manager (VP) to maintain banking relationships with LLC clients.
• Manage relationship with LLC clients and offer integrated financial solutions under clients' needs in order to enhance profitability
• Work in close partnership with product teams to cross-sell and market suitable products and services to customers
• Analyse financial data and financial statements of customers for analysis of clients' risk
To succeed in this role, you will need to have direct experience as a Relationship Manager, with strong relationship management and credit analysis skills.
• Bachelor's / Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any related fields
• Five to seven years' in relationship management, credit analysis, sales and marketing would be preferred
• Fluent in English due to the nature of the business
• Good personality and good communication and selling skills with service mind
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Relationship Manager (VP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.