Cash Product Head (SVP)
Salary Car Allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-08 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As exciting opportunity as the Cash Product Head (SVP) has just become available in which you will need to ensure that all responsible products comply with local regulations, company group policies and internal procedures.
About the Cash Product Head (SVP) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the performance and profitability of payment products & services by forming strategies and campaigns to increase profitability and control costs. You will also play a significant role in managing and developing the teams.
- Good understanding of the local & international payment infrastructure, customer's requirements on payments and how to structure the appropriate solution
- Good knowledge on payment related product sets of the company and competitors
- Good knowledge on cash management and how payments complement other components under cash management
- Provide the strategic directions for the development of alliance network to support the responsible businesses
- Contribute to the development and management of the team by leading and motivating junior product managers, and supporting the team head in performance appraisal, strategic planning, budgeting control and departmental procedures
- Ensure an effective operational risk management process is in place to reduce the level of operational risk losses
The successful Cash Product Head (SVP) must posses Master's degree in related field with minimum four years of experiences in cash management area (product management).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- Minimum ten years of cash management experience, preferable six years in the area of product management
- Possesses project and people management experience
- Strong consultative skills
- Strong knowledge of banking products and systems
- Ability to meet challenging budget and to work under high pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact, communicate, negotiate and convince effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and have what we are looking for, this is an opportunity for you to work with a leading top tier international bank. You can take your career forward with this exciting Cash Product Head (SVP) role.
Apply now to discuss this great opportunity.