VP Relationship Manager (Japanese)
Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A local bank is recruiting a VP Relationship Manager (Japanese) in Bangkok to join their team. In this VP Relationship Manager (Japanese) job, you will be responsible for developing Japanese client portfolio of the Bank.
About the VP Relationship Manager (Japanese) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the VP Relationship Manager (Japanese) to further expand Japanese clients portfolio.
- Manage relationship with Japanese clients and offer integrated financial solutions under customer's needs in order to enhance profitability
- Work in close partnership with product teams to cross-sell and market suitable products and services to customers
- Analyse financial data and financial statements of customers for analysis of customer's risk
To succeed in the VP Relationship Manager (Japanese), you will need to have direct experience as a banking relationship manager covering Japanese clients.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any related fields
- Five to seven years' in relationship management, credit analysis, sales, and marketing would be preferred
- Good personality and good communication and selling skills with service mind
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP Relationship Manager (Japanese) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.