Relationship Manager (VP-SVP)
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier international bank is recruiting a Relationship Manager (VP-SVP) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Relationship Manager (VP-SVP) job, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients to the Bank.
About the Relationship Manager (VP-SVP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Relationship Manager (VP-SVP) to prioritise lead generations and establish new client relationships to the Bank.
- Responsible for prioritising leads generation in assigned specific industrials for the implementation and execution of sector-specific initiatives and solutions, working seamlessly with the various coverage segments (corporate banking, MNC, commercial banking, financial institutions and product partners)
- Preparing insights packs together with group and finalising pitch books with segments/products
- Supporting the group and product partners, for deepening of key strategic client relationships in the assigned specific industrials and also for the acquisition of new-to-bank clients jointly with the segment bankers, by leading in the pitches to select clientele
- Gathering insights from relationship managers/product partners in markets for the needs
- Developing deep sectorial (or sub-sector) knowledge and expertise as may be directed by group
To succeed in the Relationship Manager (VP-SVP) role, you will need to have direct experience either from a bank, with strong business analysis and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Finance or any related fields
- Minimum ten years of relationship management
- Solid credit and relationship management background
- Highly motivated, eager to accept new challenges and able to work under pressure
- Strong ability to multitask with a keen eye for detail, cope with competing client situations and tight deadlines
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak and read in the languages
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Relationship Manager (VP-SVP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.