Relationship Manager (VP)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 18 July 2018 2018-07-182018-09-16 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier international bank is recruiting a Relationship Manager (VP) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Relationship Manager (VP) job, you will be responsible for developing MNC client portfolio of the bank.
About the Relationship Manager (VP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Relationship Manager (VP) to expand and to drive MNC business of the bank.
- Identify prospects and perform sales pitch for new acquisition
- Manage existing client relationship to ensure business momentum and cross-sell opportunities
- Ensure quality credit proposal and customer data integrity and work closely with global relationship banking risk to deliver credit extension/solution to clients including timely credit renewal for existing clients
- Manage credit related requirements including documentations, applications, processes and remedial management with regard to the assigned client portfolio
- Work closely with internal business units, projects, operations and related units to ensure effectively and timely product/service offering, referrals and deal execution
- Achieve individual as well as team's sales targets and sales metrics including but not limited to revenue target (total and by product), credit facilities utilisation, numbers of account acquisition, numbers of active accounts, deposit/liability, numbers of products cross-sell, maximum share of wallet and customer retention/satisfaction
To succeed in this role, you will need to have direct experience either from a top tier local bank or international bank, with strong business analysis and relationship management skills.
- University degree holder with more than seven years of solid corporate banking experience with a reputable financial institution
- Strong risk assessment skills and good knowledge of corporate banking products including trade finance, cash management, treasury and investment products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven marketing skills with track record in new customer acquisition
- Aggressive, ambitious, and be keen to develop and follow up on business opportunities
- Fluent in English
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Relationship Manager (VP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.