SVP - Corporate Strategy (Banking)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 05 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
One of the leading local banks is seeking SVP - Corporate Strategy to lead the team of strategists in developing corporate strategic initiatives as part of the job scope.
About the SVP - Corporate Strategy (Banking) Role:
In this great opportunity, you will report directly to the Executive Vice President (EVP) and support the development and formulation of strategic initiatives for the bank as a whole and work with related stakeholders.
- Evaluate market landscape, develop in-depth competitor's insights and formulate strategic responses
- Formulate Group’s target, business portfolio and resource allocation strategy to achieve strategic objectives
- Identify value-creating and value-maximising levers for the bank such as new businesses, corporate ownership restructuring
- Drive execution of selected bank-level strategic initiatives across topics and business units
- Manage and coach a team of high-performing individuals
To succeed in this SVP - Corporate Strategy (Banking) role, you must possess at least ten years' experience in corporate strategic management with proven experience in management consulting.
- Master's Degree in Economics or Business with equivalent work experience
- Corporate strategy and management consulting for banking and financial services industries will be an advantage
- Good communication skills both written and spoken in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrate team work, leadership and great interpersonal skill
With great clients and known for its wide range of products and services, this successful local bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a market leader in its field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are talented, driven and want to take the next step in your career, the SVP - Corporate Strategy (Banking) job is a great career progression opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.