Trade Finance Sales (VP)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 04 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier international bank is recruiting a Trade Finance Sales (VP) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Trade Finance Sales (VP) job, you will be responsible for identifying trade opportunities.
About the Trade Finance Sales (VP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Trade Finance Sales (VP) to drive the trade finance business of the bank.
- Identify/anticipate changes in client financial and services by formulating/developing products and action plans
- Provide on-going support on market information, competitors and product knowledge to all business units
- Position trade marketing as a differentiated service in order to get more share of wallet in the market
- Identify and prioritise business opportunities
To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant experience from banks, with strong business analysis and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Management, Information Technology, Engineer, Finance or related fields
- Minimum five years experiences in trade sales is preferable
- Good selling & marketing and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and high responsibility
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Good command of spoken and written English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Finance Sales (VP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.