Team Head of Relationship Management (International Business)
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 21 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A local bank is recruiting a Team Head of Relationship Management (International Business) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Team Head of Relationship Management (International Business) job, you will be responsible for developing strategy and action plan for MNC/Japanese clients in Thailand.
About the Team Head of Relationship Management (International Business) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Team Head of Relationship Management (International Business) to develop and expand client portfolios of MNC and Japanese.
- Develop strategy and action plan focusing on Multinational/Japanese clients in Thailand, ensuring that such prospective clients are acquired and begin to continuously use the Bank's services
- Lead execution of strategy on supporting the Bank’s business growth in the world of MNC/Japanese’s in Thailand
- Act as liaison between the Partner and the Bank’s wholesale banks and ensure that joint business deals, business referrals, reciprocal business arrangements, knowledge transfer and secondments are handled properly and that the amount of such activities between the two organisations steadily increase in a sustainable manner
- Ensure the solution to MNC/Japanese clients are delivered, and work with product manager for customising & special pricing (if needed), negotiate customer for pricing/terms/conditions, pitch the deal
- Ensure risks related to MNC/Japanese business are well understood by BDs and comply with both internal and external policies/regulations
- Design sales plan and customer visit plan for sale development and international marketing communication
- Monitor sales performance & product mix under each ERM vs his/her account plan
- Facilitate high level internal coordination (products, mid office, back office, boards)
- Assist ERMs in designing theme, creating opportunities and closing a sales pitch
- Identify opportunities for BDs and PMs in such industry including M&A
- Initiate marketing activities as a part of strategy in capturing opportunities identified
- Drive and monitor CRM completion
- Networking, partnering, and teaming in advance of proposals / deals
- Business develop trip to mission overseas
- Coach and assist Manager-BD to service customers and drive performance in order to achieve the target
To succeed in the Team Head of Relationship Management (International Business) role, you will need to have direct experience in Relationship Management from banks, with strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- BA or MBA / MA in Finance, Econ., Accounting, or related
- At least 10 years' banking experience with international business development background
- Fluent English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language / good personality
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Team Head of Relationship Management (International Business) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.