Mass Engagement (SVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 20 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier local bank is recruiting a Mass Engagement (SVP) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Mass Engagement (SVP) job, you will be responsible for building connection/networks to generate "leads".
About the Mass Engagement (SVP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Mass Engagement (SVP) to generate "leads" and to acquire new to bank clients.
- Build relationships with all associations, exchanges and federations eg. SET, MAI, Thai Chamber of Commerce, Federations of Thai Industries and etc.
- Build network and engage in the above mentioned organisations so that “leads” can be generated
- Identify key influencers who can help build community
- Organise “mass engagement” functions by working closely with the above organisations
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience in relationship management of business development from banks, with strong business analysis and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Finance or any related fields
- Minimum ten years of relationship management/business development
- Has networks/connections with associations, including SET, MAI and etc.
- Highly motivated, eager to accept new challenges and able to work under pressure
- Strong ability to multitask with a keen eye for detail, cope with competing client situations and tight deadlines
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Mass Engagement (SVP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.