Head Financial Control Subsidiaries and Overseas Branch (SVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 04 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head Financial Control Subsidiaries and Overseas Branch (SVP) job opportunity has just become available at one of the most respected international banks based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to CFO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Head Financial Control Subsidiaries and Overseas Branch (SVP) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing oversight, control, and support to the finance functions of the bank's Thai subsidiaries and Overseas Branch. You will also take the lead providing direction to accounting department, and promoting positive culture within the team.
- Provide supporting financial data/ratio for business planning & analysis in term of budgeting, business plan, financial forecast, and cost management
- Partners with business for new product program development, change management, and system implementation
- Provide strategic inputs on the Bank's balance sheet structure
- To provide input for fund transfer pricing (FTP) mechanism, guideline, and policy
To succeed in the Head Financial Control Subsidiaries and Overseas Branch (SVP) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperate with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Master's Degree in Finance/Accounting
- At least 10 years in similar role
- Related accounting standard e.g. IFRS, TFRS
- Related regulatory requirement e.g. BOT, SET, SEC
- Fluent English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language, such as with business partners and teams across borders
The company is a reputable international bank based in Bangkok.
If you are driven and determined, then this Head Financial Control Subsidiaries and Overseas Branch (SVP) is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to further discuss this opportunity.