Client Services - Transaction Service
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Client Services - (senior to AVP) position has just become available at one of the most well-known financial institutions based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Client Service, this is a role for a candidate who is a leader in the field.
About the Client Services -Transaction Service Role:
Reporting to the VP of Client Service, this is a key role provide premium support to customers across cash management products and services, and develop relationship with clients.
- Client Service Responsibilities
- Investigations Support
- Implementation Support
- Acted as primary and trusted contact for clients across the corporate, MNC, and FI industries
- Identify opportunities for product development, enhancement, and process improvement
To succeed in the job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the team across borders and internal matrix.
- Have three to five years' professional experience, banking is preferred
- Service, implementation, operations, products or sales background
- Strong teamwork and partnership skills
- Client facing experience is preferred
- Fluent in English (both writing and speaking) to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This financial institution needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Client Services - Transaction Service position is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.