RM (Manager - AVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 14 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Relationship Manager job (Manager - AVP) has just become available at one of the leasing companies in Thailand.
About the RM (Manager - AVP) Role:
As the RM (Manager - AVP), you will be identifying new corporate client business relationship and providing solutions for leasing and hiring purchase products.
- Building and maintaining relationship with new and existing customers
- Identify customer's financial needs and customise to the company's product
- Conduct credit due diligence process and follow up draw down process
- Update the company documents and collect information for annual review
To succeed in this RM (Manager - AVP) role, you should have direct experience as Relationship Manager for loan financing or hire purchase with strong credit analysis skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business/Finance or related field
- Experience as Relationship Manager in banking or financial firm, preferably corporate financing customer segment
- Excellent English communication skills; Chinese proficiency would be an advantage
This financial institution is one of the largest financial institutions in the world by asset size. The career opportunity awaits the right person who seeks for new challenges.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.