VP - Relationship Manager (Leasing)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 13 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An international leasing company is seeking a VP - Relationship Manager to oversee business development of the corporate business financing.
About the VP - Relationship Manager (Leasing) Role:
Your key roles are to acquire and maintain new corporate client business relationship and structure deals for leasing and hire purchase.
- Lead corporate business financing department, control and monitor effectively and efficiently the department work process
- Bring in quality customers with the proper credit application for authority approval
- Design and implement marketing plan in order to achieve company’s target and in line with the company regulations
- Monitor and manage plan portfolio together with planning the annual credit review and design the proper action plan
To succeed in this VP - Relationship Manager (Leasing) role, you should have direct experience as Relationship Manager for loan financing or hire purchase with strong credit analysis skills.
- Master's degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Experience as Relationship Manager in corporate banking or financial services
- Experience in high purchase business and leasing would be an advantage
- Strong leadership skills with people management
- Excellent in English, Chinese proficiency would be an advantage
This financial institution is one of the largest financial institutions in the world by asset size. The career opportunity awaits the right person who seeks for new challenges.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this VP - Relationship Manager (Leasing) is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.