Digital Strategy (AVP-VP)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 03 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Digital Strategy (AVP-VP) job opportunity has just become available with one of the largest and most innovative local banks in Thailand.
About the Digital Strategy (AVP-VP) Role:
Your main roles are to analyse key competitors, economics information and other factors that influence the bank's competitive position in AEC market.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure the success of strategy implementation
- Effectively communicate the bank's directions, strategies and expectations across bank-wide
- Manage & monitor overall strategic invested subsidiaries performance
- Keep up to date with consumer trends and opportunities for banking business and new products
To succeed in this role, you should possess direct experience in strategic planning role within financial services industry or consulting firms.
- Master's degree in Finance, MBA, Economics or related fields
- At least three years of working experience in financial institutions with strong understanding in customer strategic planning areas
- Knowledge in banking and/or financial services business
- Results-oriented with can-do attitude
This financial institutions provides universal banking (wholesale & retail banking) in Thailand and also expanding into AEC market. The bank is recognised among the leaders in digital banking innovation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Strategy (AVP-VP) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.