Relationship Manager (AVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 29 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier international bank is recruiting a Relationship Manager (AVP) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Relationship Manager (AVP) job, you will be responsible for driving business growth of the bank.
About the Relationship Manager (AVP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Relationship Manager (AVP) to further expand the clients portfolio and drive business for the bank.
- Drive business and revenue growth
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients and internal colleagues and liaise with members of the client service team to ensure a coordinated approach to enhancing client relationship and maximising returns; provide support in the development and implementation of individual client plans
- Work in close partnership with product teams to cross-sell and market suitable products and services to clients
- Provide effective day-to-day support and service to clients in assigned portfolio and establish strong relationships with key individuals in the client’s management team
- Undertake ad hoc projects and activities as and when required
To succeed in the Relationship Manager (AVP), you will need to have direct experience either from a top tier local bank or international bank.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Business Administration or any related fields
- Three to four years of relevant experience
- Solid credit and relationship management background
- Strong business development and selling skills
- Strong people management skills
- Highly motivated, eager to accept new challenges and able to work under pressure
- Strong ability to multitask with a keen eye for detail, cope with competing client situations and tight deadlines
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Thai and English
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.