Relationship Manager (VP)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 20 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier international bank is recruiting a Relationship Manager (VP) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Relationship Manager (VP) job, you will be responsible for expanding revenue and client portfolio of the bank.
About the Relationship Manager (VP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Relationship Manager (VP) to work with the global relationship management team to expand MNC client portfolio.
- Responsible for seamless client delivery for the assigned portfolio
- Work closely with the global & regional relationship management teams to provide seamless support appreciating the complexity of the relationships
- Complete P&L ownership of the assigned portfolio
- Responsible for deal origination (across treasury and trade solutions/loan portfolio management/markets & capital markets origination), overall relationship returns (through credit optimisation) and cross-sell (revenue gaps)
- Lead the effort with product partners to identify, structure and deliver bespoke solutions across the product universe
- Understand and evaluate client risks and apply established policies and guidelines to complete periodic assessments of risks to the bank
- Prepare credit analysis and ensure that high credit and documentation standards are maintained
To succeed in the Relationship Management (VP) role, you will need to have direct experience either from a top tier local bank or international bank, with strong relationship management and credit analysis skills.
- Eight years of front-line banking coverage experience
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Strong appreciation of cultural and matrix sensitivities is a must
- Product versatility desired - good working knowledge of all core banking products and services with strong knowledge in cash management, trade and basic treasury products
- Self-starters who are willing to own, lead and drive the relationship
- Good understanding of the competitive environment
- Strong understanding of financial statements, financial analysis and credit
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with teams across geographies
- Team-player with good negotiation skills
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Relationship Manager (VP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.