Relationship Manager (AVP-SVP)
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier international bank is recruiting a Relationship Manager (AVP-SVP) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Relationship Manager (AVP-SVP) job, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients under targeted industry.
About the Relationship Manager (AVP-SVP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Relationship Manager (AVP-SVP) to maintain relationships with clients.
- Acquire new customers in target industries/segments directly & through branches referral
- Maintain & deepen relationships for more business opportunities to increase account profitability
- Prepare account plan/strategy
- Work closely with product partners to cross-sell other products to maximise the bank’s profit and gain greater share of wallet
- Coordinate with the bank's subsidiaries for cross-border opportunities
- Ensure highest quality of services
- Proper and adequate follow up on credit quality of portfolio to minimise NPL
To succeed in the Relationship Manager (AVP-SVP), you will need to have direct experience as a Banking Relationship Manager, with strong relationship management skills.
- Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Law or Science
- At least four to five years of commercial banking experience with strong credit skills
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of financial accounting
- Good selling and client relationship skills
- Highly motivated
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Relationship Manager (AVP-SVP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.