Associate Relationship Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 13 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier international bank is recruiting an Associate Relationship Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Associate Relationship Manager job, you will be responsible for preparing credit applications and assisting Senior Relationship Managers.
About the Associate Relationship Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Associate Relationship Manager to prepare credit applications and to maintain and develop relationships with clients.
- Support senior members of the multi-national corporate team in account management and operation efficiencies
- Perform credit analysis and prepare credit applications
- Manage and grow quality portfolio in multi-national corporate
- Provide any assistance to ensure that the banking team meets with forecasted targets
- Maximise return on portfolio
- Enhance customer service quality and foster strong customer relationships
- Ensure an effective operational risk management process is in place to reduce the level of operational risk losses and to protect the Bank from foreseeable future losses
To succeed in this role, you will need to have direct or relevant experience from local bank or international bank, with strong credit analysis and relationship management skills.
- Master’s degree in Banking and/or Finance or related field
- Preferably minimum two to three years experience in banking industry, especially in credit analysis or corporate/commercial banking department or as Relationship Manager
- Strong credit and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of banking products and systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a consultative selling approach and high-level presentation skills
- Ability to meet challenging budget and to work under high pressure environment
- Possession of a positive attitude to customer-service handling
- Excellent command of spoken and written English/Thai
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate Relationship Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.