Private Banking (VP-SVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 13 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier international bank is recruiting a Private Banking (VP-SVP) in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for acquiring "new to bank" high net worth clients.
About the Private Banking (VP-SVP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Private Banking (VP-SVP) to acquire HNW clients and to collaborate with colleagues based in Singapore.
- Acquire new clients through referrals, own network and active prospecting activities
- Understand a broad range of investment products and services tailored to the complex needs of high net-worth and ultra high net-worth individuals, to develop and strengthen client relationships, in order to engage clients with holistic wealth management services and solutions
- Active collaboration with HQ teams based in Singapore and is able to structure clients’ suitable advisory investment strategy, as well as to understand all asset classes allocation offered by Global Investment Committee, related to discretionary portfolio investment proposal
- Active collaboration with colleagues in Thailand and understand and execute the bank’s policy and direction related to one bank referral
- Ability to work as a team, more with relationship managers based in Singapore, with strict compliance to banking and regulatory requirements both in Thailand (BOT) and Singapore (MAS)
To succeed in the Private Banking (VP-SVP) role, you will need to have direct experience either from a top tier local bank or international bank, with strong business analysis and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in related field
- Proven track record of minimum eight years of relevant banking/marketing experience, with excellent client relationship management skills
- Service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and determined in delivering outstanding results
- Fluent in English
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Private Banking (VP-SVP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.