Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Punyanuch Sirisawadwattana
Date posted 06 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking companies in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for a HR who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the people management strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside with the shared service team. You will also take the lead providing direction to all human resources activities.
- Provide input to the development of HR strategies that impact the line of business
- Develop and execute tactical plans at the business unit level to achieve business objectives
- Work with the respective lines of business and legal entity management to ensure that business is conducted in compliance with the applicable laws, regulations and policies
- Member of local management team - jointly and severally accountable for all aspects of running the branch corporate governance implementation
- Act as a liaison and foster good relationship with regulators, local banking associations and peer groups to keep abreast of any changes or new regulations
- Build sustainable partnerships with managers to understand their business priorities and provide HR solutions that will deliver against the business objectives
- Coach and consult with managers and/or employees on people related issues such as performance, terminations, career development and talent management
- Manage core HR processes and apply HR technical expertise to deliver superior results
- Prioritise tasks and manage multiple ad-hoc projects within the function
- Partner with specialist functions, provide strategic advice & support on all HR related matters, including but not limited to recruitment and termination, performance management, learning & leadership development, compensation & benefits, HR policies review and implementation, employee relations and any other HR initiatives/projects
- Collaborate with generalists and specialist functions across the region
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in Human Resources or Psychology
- Minimum of eight years similar HR capacity in the banking industry
- Solid knowledge of HR management and Thai labour laws
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English and Thai to communicate effectively with both stakeholders and employees
- Relationship management skills including the ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with different levels of stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking, facilitation, client service orientation, leadership, influence, teamwork and collaboration
This international banking company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.