Head of Corporate Strategy & Planning (EVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 26 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Head of Corporate Strategy & Planning (EVP) job has just become available in one of the local banks in Bangkok. This executive position will manage 60 people and will be reporting directly to the President.
About the Head of Corporate Strategy & Planning (EVP) Role:
In this role, your main responsibilities are to supervise, develop and drive strategic initiatives and support the development of long-term growth plans and organisational goals.
- Direct and oversee an organisation's strategic and long-range goal planning function
- Develop strategies & business plans with clear goals, execution plan and metrics
- Structure and lead complex strategic projects and initiatives supporting them into the execution
- Oversee organisational reviews, communicating results to top management and developing strategies based on organisational reviews
- Analyse and recommends emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, internal business performance and business process improvement
- Define Key Performance Indicators, monitor performance and drive corrective actions
- Interact and communicate with various levels in the organisation from individual contributor to C-level executives and board of directors
To succeed in this role, you should possess minimum fifteen years' post-MBA experience in corporate strategy or relevant fields with managerial experience, preferably within banking industry.
- Outstanding individual and team performer with strong track record in strategy development and industry research and analysis
- Ability to drive consensus and execution across teams, organisations & company cultures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think strategically and creatively, exercise judgement,
- High level of integrity, commitment and ability to lead and motivate team
- Superior influencing skills, communications and presentations in Thai and English
This state-owned financial institution provides services for corporate & SME clients with strong expertise in international trade and project finance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Corporate Strategy & Planning (EVP) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.