Head of Financial and Regulatory Reporting
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 22 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
This well-known bank is looking for a Head of Financial and Regulatory Reporting who will be in charge to manage and develop team members to maximise efficiency.
About the Head of Financial and Regulatory Reporting Role:
In this business critical role, you will produce financial accounting report that compliance with both group and country accounting standard and new development of accounting policy for the bank and subsidiaries.
- Group & country financial report
- System/project implementation
To succeed in the Head of Financial and Regulatory Reporting job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all stakeholders and team.
- Successful, solid experience in financial & regulatory reporting role
- Ability to develop and manage team
- Independent and can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has global perspective, able to work with diverse culture environment
This bank needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await for the right person in this exiting Head of Financial and Regulatory Reporting role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.