Head of Internal Audit
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 06 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting role as the Head of Internal Audit has just become available in which you will be responsible to develop, organise and execute risk-based audit plan based on professional judgement.
About the Head of Internal Audit Role:
The Head of Internal Audit will play a key role in the audit team's continued development and assist the management team in ensuring that the company is in compliance with regulations.
- Oversee execution of the department's internal audit projects and responsibilities
- Analyse and execute confidential management requests for audits, investigations and/or other reviews
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the company's business processes and internal controls
- Review the reliability and integrity of financial and operating information and the means used to identify measure, classify and report such information
- Clear draft audit reports with management and executive management as necessary to gain acceptance of findings, agreement on corrective actions and etc.
To succeed in this Head of Internal Audit role you must have an experience in internal audit within the banking industry and the ability to lead and coach team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field; Master's degree would be an advantage
- CPA, CIA certified is highly preferable
- Minimum ten years of experience in internal audit within banking industry, with managerial skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, regular presentations to the key stakeholders are involved
- Capable of working to strict deadlines and under pressure
This bank has an outstanding reputation in its field. You will be part of forward-thinking company that values progressive mindset.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.