Cash Management Products (VP)
Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 23 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting role as a Cash Management Products (VP) has just become available in an international bank in which you will be in charge to develop and manage payment products & services to meet the market needs and contribute towards the overall GLCM objectives.
About the Cash Management Products (VP) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the performance and profitability of payment products & services by forming strategies and campaigns to increase profitability and control costs. You will also play a significant role in managing and developing the teams.
- Good understanding of the local & international payment infrastructure, customer's requirements on payments and how to structure the appropriate solution
- Good knowledge on payment related product sets of HSBC and competitors
- Good knowledge on cash management and how payments complement other components under cash management
- Provide the strategic directions for the development of alliance network to support the responsible businesses
- Ensure that all responsible products comply with local regulations, HSBC group policies and internal procedures
- Contribute to the development and management of the team by leading and motivating junior product managers, and supporting the team head in performance appraisal, strategic planning, budgeting control and departmental procedures
- Ensure an effective operational risk management process is in place to reduce the level of operational risk losses
The successful candidate must posses Master's degree in related field with minimum four years of experiences in cash management area (product management).
- Must have strong knowledge of banking products and systems
- Possess project management skills
- Strong consultative skills and be able to work under high pressure environment
- Fluent in Thai and English, spoken and written
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and have what we are looking for, this is an opportunity for you to work with a leading top tier international bank. You can take your career forward with this exciting Cash Management Products (VP) role.
Apply now to discuss this great opportunity.