Marketing Product Specialist (VP)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 02 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier local firm is recruiting a Marketing Product Specialist (VP) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Marketing Product Specialist (VP) job, you will be responsible for developing marketing plans/strategies for dealers.
About the Marketing Product Specialist (VP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Marketing Product Specialist (VP) to develop marketing activities for the car dealers.
- Develop and monitor budgets, annual business and marketing plans and activities of the dealer
- Scan competitive activities, industry movement and produce a quality market intelligence report on a regular basis
- Manage dealer profiles and set up regular dealer’s visits, reports current status and problems
- Set up the incentive program for the dealers and staff
- Monitor sales promotion activities
- Manage and coordinate with Sales department to organise local events in order to support dealers
- Update competitors' marketing activities to catch up the competition
To succeed in the Marketing Product Specialist role, you will need to have direct experience in car dealer management, with strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- Minimum fifteen years of work experience with at least five years’ experience in car dealer management
- Strong coaching and analytical skills with logical or systematic thinking
- Pro-active, responsibility, service-minded and good team player
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Good command of English
- Able to work upcountry occasionally
This company is much more than a financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Product Specialist (VP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.