Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 financial-services bangkok TH THB 45000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, you will play a crucial role in limiting organisation's risk exposure to reasonable level. As the Compliance (AVP-VP), your job will be responsible to ensure that corporate policy and procedures are in accordance to regulations.
About the Compliance (AVP-VP) Role:
As the Compliance (AVP-VP), you will monitor business process (from front office to operation), AML/CFT and KYC due diligence to comply with SEC, AMLO and SET.
- Prepare the annual report on corporate governance as required by SEC and SET
- Advise relevant parties on regulatory changes and monitor internal implementation
To succeed in the Compliance (AVP-VP) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Masters degree in Business Administration or related field
- 8 to 10 years' experience in finance and accounting with a strong focus on compliance, auditing, internal controls or business processes
- Fluency in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
- Direct experience from banking and financial services industry is a must
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compliance (AVP-VP) job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551