Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-16 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Regulatory Operations job based in Bangkok has just become available at a leading financial services firm.
About the Regulatory Operations Role:
Reporting to Head of Investment Banking Operations, you will be tasked to ensure regulatory reporting activities are functional, as well as ensure periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls.
- Ensure that regulatory reporting is in compliance with local regulations
- Continue improvement in productivity to the standards prescribed for the processes from time to time
- Uphold the values of the group and company at all times
- Comply with all applicable rules/regulations of both in-country and group policies
- Ensure compliance with the group's standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to money laundering and KYC
- Participate in and/or support the bank's effort in combating money-laundering activities
To succeed in this Regulatory Operations role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, across borders and internal matrix.
- Ability to communicate effectively, spoken and written in both English and Thai
- Good working knowledge of financial services regulations, regulatory protocols and banking products
- Possess a recognised degree in a related discipline with minimum five years' compliance, risk or regulatory experience within the financial services industry
This globally established financial institution requires no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. It services great clients and are known for their corporate environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The financial institution is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Regulatory Operations role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.