Regulatory Affairs Manager
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-10 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Regulatory Affairs Manager job based in Thailand has just become available at a leading insurance organisation.
About the Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Counsel, you will manage the company's relationships with regulatory and government bodies, provide legal advice and counsel to support the company’s interests and operations.
- Identify and analyse regulatory developments
- Provide regulatory and legislation guidance, review relevant authorities and sources
- Prepare and negotiate legal documents including contracts with business partners
To succeed in this Regulatory Affairs Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders across the company.
- Good interpersonal and technical skills with a high level of proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience as a legal adviser, preferably in the insurance or financial services industries
- Good communication skills to develop effective working relationship with regulatory and government bodies
This international insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regulatory Affairs Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.