Assistant Manager KYC
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-04 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
About the Assistant Manager KYC Role: Reporting directly to the Head of KYC, you will play crucial role in limiting organisation's risk exposure to reasonable level. As the KYC, you will be performing client due diligence for corporate clients and financial institutions.
About the Assistant Manager KYC Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of KYC, you will play crucial role in limiting organisation's risk exposure to reasonable level. As the KYC, you will be performing client due diligence for corporate clients and financial institutions.
• Update data and legal document per regulations and policy
• Verify and evaluate client information and client KYC records
• Provide the Business with guidance (e.g., when the relationship is being extended to a new location, conditional approvals, expiration of the validity of the client adoption,restrictions in place, etc.)
• Monitor documentary conditional approvals where information or documentation is to be provided after sign-off and follow up with the Business to obtain the required documentation within the specified period detailed in the conditional approval.
• Provide data recording and work flow systems which enable efficient and effective management of the NCA/KYC process
• Ensure only approved clients are active on downstream trading and settlement systems
To succeed in the KYC job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
• B.A. degree or equivalent
• At least three years' experience in financial services operations or compliance, Investment Banking, custody or client service
• Familiar with constitutional documents of corporate and financial institution
• Organise and details oriented
• Fluent in English and Thai (both verbal and written communication) due to the nature of the business
• Strong research background and ability to understand the implications of financial sanctions on individuals/blocked person’s/Specially designated nationals (SDN’s) and risks of dealing with them
• Ability to understand the risks of dealing with politically exposed persons (PEP’s) and regulatory expectations around dealing with PEP’s
The leading international bank need no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting KYC job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.