Legal Counsel (AVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 24 September 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
Reporting to the Head of Legal Department, you will be responsible for acting as a legal counsellor of the bank and provide legal opinions and suggestions requested by departments or units as assigned by department head.
About the Legal Counsel (AVP) Role:
As the Legal Counsel (AVP), you will be in charge to draft and implement all credit facilities agreement, security documents and legal documentation used for facility arrangement, new banking products and all legal arrangements in banking business.
- Take part in new initiative business projects of banking group and provide legal perspective
- Negotiate, participate and represent the bank in any deals or transactions
- Follow up and update new laws and regulations applicable or effect to banking business
- Other legal tasks as assigned by department head
To succeed in this role, you should posses minimum five years' experiences in banking and financing institution or recognised law firm.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Law (LL. B/LL.M)
- Overseas graduation is an advantage
- Having knowledge and well understanding of banking products and instruments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with solid judgement
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai due to the nature of the business
This bank is recognised as one of the world's largest banks. The bank provides services to both corporate (wholesale) and retail clients.
If you have a successful track record of legal advisory/ legal documentation, you can take your career forward with this exciting Legal Counsel (AVP) role.
Apply now to this new opportunity.