Head of Compliance
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 10 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head of Compliance job opportunity has been made available at a corporate finance firm. In this job, you will coordinate, build and maintain a good relationship with the competent authorities and external stakeholders such as the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC), SEC.
About the Head of Compliance Role:
In this critical role you will cover all aspects of compliance matters. There will be endless opportunities for you to demonstrate your capabilities in this key position.
- Preparation of contracts, agreements, documents and policies
- Provide compliance related training to raise awareness and embed the culture of compliance across the business
- Deal and work closely with regional office to support/provide compliance services to regional/local projects as assigned including ad hoc assignment
- Act as secretary to the audit committee responsible for documentation, including monitoring and following up pending issues from AC meetings
To succeed in the Head of Compliance job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferably in Accountancy or Business Administration
- Must have solid eight years of working experience in a similar role; audit firm, financial institution or life insurance background will be an advantage
- Experience as Internal or External Auditor is preferred
- Good working knowledge of key process in general & life insurance
- Possess knowledge on Insurance Act & Insurance Regulations, OIC and SEC
- Good analytical skills and must be meticulous
- Must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- Good English verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Able to read and write Thai language to communicate effectively with stakeholders proficient in the language
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Compliance job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.