Risk Fraud Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 financial-services 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As the Risk Fraud Manager, you will perform ongoing model evaluation to measure performance of models, fraud detection and false positives. You will also direct refreshes of existing models based on performance deterioration and identification of new fraud trends.
About the Risk Fraud Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for various aspects of fraud risk mitigation, and data analytics and modelling function.
- Responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of new customer authentication, fraud prevention and scam detection models
- Directs and implements risk monitoring rules that operate in conjunction with the fraud/scam detection risk models; performs ongoing assessment of risk monitoring rules to evaluate rule effectiveness, identify enhancements to reduce false positives, and improve fraud detection capabilities
- Responsible for data analytics - performs analysis of fraud trends and patterns to identify opportunities for process and systemic improvements to optimise risk/return tradeoffs
- Creates reports, documentation and presentations suitable for distribution to senior level/executive management; produces analytical material for discussion with cross-functional teams to influence solution strategies
- Works closely with the Risk Management operations and compliance teams to set policies and rules that govern monitoring and due diligence of transactions and consumers
To succeed in this Risk Fraud Manager role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of e-commerce, banking and finance industry.
- Minimum five to seven years’ experience fraud risk management experience in overall fraud policy, operations or strategy
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
- Superior level of subject matter expertise working in fraud management across various payment channels
- Good understanding of the Thai financial regulatory environment
- High responsibility, diligence, integrity and professional ethics
- Independent thinker who can work with minimum supervision and fast learner
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise in a frequently changing environment
This company is much more than an e-commerce business and is anything but traditional. With a joint establishment between the retail and fin-tech industry leaders this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused Fraud Risk professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward thinking-company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply now for this new opportunity.