Head of Compliance
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 04 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Head of Compliance job has been made available at a corporate bank in Thailand.
About the Head of Compliance Role:
You will play crucial role in limiting the organisation's risk exposure to reasonable level. As the Head of Compliance, you will implement, review and monitor corporate policies and procedures to ensure that the company is complying with the regulations.
- Oversee and ensure all the policies of internal procedures and outsourced agencies are compliant with internal compliance policies, laws and regulations of related regulators
- Liaising with regulators, internal and external auditors and assisting in the coordination of all regulatory requests for information, surveys and examinations
- Participate in projects to drive changes in Bank’s processes and policies in line with new regulatory changes (e.g. Client Suitability, Derivatives Reform, etc.)
To succeed in the Head of Compliance job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Banking and Finance or related fields
- 10 years working experience in compliance, in banking industry will be favourable
- Good knowledge of the legal & regulatory environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Compliance job.
Apply today for new opportunity.