Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 21 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive new Compliance (AVP-VP) job opportunity has just been made available at a reputable, globally-established financial service company that is a leader in its field. The job will be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the Compliance Role:
In this Compliance (AVP-VP) role you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality compliance advisory services adhering to the rules and regulations.
- Updates various compliance related logs and keeps track of compliance related documents
- Provide consultation about regulations of external regulation units such as BOT, AMLO, OCPB, OIC and etc.
- Participates in periodic compliance related committees
- Maintains files on appropriate regulatory compliance related issues
- Preparing a compliance newsletter to be sent within the department weekly and a branch wide compliance newsletter to be sent out monthly
- Ensuring ethical practices are effectively communicated to all employees and promoting adherence to all ethical practices
- Performing other duties assigned by management
To succeed in the Compliance role, you must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in law or a related field.
- 10 years' experience in compliance in financial institutions
- Have good knowledge of external regulation units such as Bank of Thailand, AMLO, OCPB, OIC and etc.
- An observant person with continuous improvement
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai to communicate effectively with the various stakeholders and employees involved that will speak and read in the stated languages
The company is a fast-growing international leasing whose expertise has made it a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of compliance advisory role and enjoy working in international environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Compliance (AVP-VP) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.