Regulatory Compliance (AVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 29 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As the Regulatory Compliance (AVP) role, you will develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures if needed for the general operation of the internal compliance procedure and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
About the Regulatory Compliance (AVP) Role:
In this critical role you will be covering all aspects of local regulatory requirement global market, FX, regulations of Bank of Thailand and other related competent authorities. There will be endless opportunities for you to demonstrate your capabilities as you will report directly to the Head of Compliance.
- Manage day-to-day operation of the internal compliance procedure and ensure that all are in relation to regulatory, head office rules and legal compliance
- Advise the business unit in terms of local regulatory requirement global market, FX, regulations of Bank of Thailand and other related competent authorities to ensure the bank compliance with legal requirement and head office rules
- Disseminate the new/change/revoke rules/regulation to all relevant departments
- Conduct a study meeting for the high impact regulation and identify action to be taken
- Manage regulatory issues and maintain good relationship with regulators
- Collaborate with other departments (eg. risk management, internal audit and etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution; consults with the legal or corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues
To succeed in the Regulatory Compliance (AVP) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration ,Finance and Banking or related fields
- Minimum of five years of related professional experience in corporate banking specifically treasury or trade finance
- Good command of both spoken and written Thai and English and good computer skills
- Professional interpersonal and organisational skills, and experienced at communicating with colleagues at various levels of the organisation
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regulatory Compliance (AVP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.