Head of Legal & Corporate Secretary
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 24 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Head of Legal & Corporate Secretary job has just become available with one of the international asset management companies who has strong presence in South East Asia.
About the Head of Legal & Corporate Secretary job:
Reporting directly to the Country Chief Executive Officer and Regional Head of Legal, SEA, you will be responsible mainly for the legal affairs of the entire corporation. This role includes providing legal counsel to the board of directors, chief executive officer and other senior management.
- Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company's matters
- Providing advice to the business upon request on matters concerning applicable contracts required for operation of the business
- Ensuring legal risk exposures are properly mitigated through drafting, reviewing and negotiating of all legal documents and transaction supports on key deals and projects
- Liaising with external lawyers on key litigation claims processes
- Managing the coordination of Board meetings and the preparation of all necessary agendas and documents required for the meeting as well as taking minutes
To succeed in this role, you must possess direct experience in legal counselling role with financial services company, preferably fund management business.
- Bachelor's degree of Laws (LL.B) or higher qualification
- Working experience in private practice or the financial services industry
- Commercial experience in addition to legal and SEC regulatory experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both English and Thai
- Excellent management and leadership skills and strong business acumen
The company has steady growth in the ASEAN region with track record. Joining the company you will gain tremendous international exposure and experience to deal with top-tier client and its executive management.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Legal & Corporate Secretary job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.