Head of Compliance
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 06 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head of Compliance role has just become available in which you will play a crucial role in limiting organisation's risk exposure to a reasonable level.
About the Head of Compliance Role:
As the Head of Compliance, you will implement, review and monitor corporate policies and procedures to ensure that the company is complying with the regulations.
- Oversight and ensure all the policies of internal procedures and outsourced agencies are compliant with internal compliance policies, laws and regulations of related regulators
- Establish compliance strategies including all the training to ensure that the employees are aware and understand all compliance policies and procedures
To succeed in the Head of Compliance job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Banking and Finance or related fields
- Seven to ten years working experience in compliance and internal audit, especially in asset management industry will be favourable
- Strong knowledge of SEC regulation
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Compliance job.
Apply today for new opportunity.