Derivative Business Development – Marketing
Salary health insurance and provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vipatsorn Ponlamyai
Job Ref 1821120/001
Date posted 27 June 2022bangkok banking-financial-services/capital-markets 2022-07-14 2022-08-26 banking Bangkok rama 1 rd TH 10330 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding securities firm is looking for a talented Derivative Business Development - Marketing (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
About the Derivative Business Development - Marketing Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Derivative Business Development - Marketing will play a key role in the financial services team's continued development and success in its Bangkok. You will enjoy health insurance and provident fund for this role.
- Responsible for overall equity derivative product marketing involving internal distribution (e.g. Retail and Wealth) and external institutional parties (e.g. asset managers, banks, insurers)
- Marketing data analytic (from LINE, FB, Google Analytic)
- Product sales analysis
- Organising public campaigns
- Equity derivative product social media owner (e.g. LINE, FB etc)
- Equity derivative product website owner
- Equity derivative product marketing and training, including marketing materials
- Liaison with internal channels (retail, research, Mass Communication) etc.
- To be a product advocate and conduct any necessary briefings with clients, distribution channels , regulators etc, as and when needed
- Ad-hoc tasks from time to time
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital marketing.
- Strong command of English and Thai, both spoken and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Minimum three years' experience in a product marketing role, especially in DW marketing
- Experience in structured product marketing will be an added advantage
This company is much more than securities and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Derivative Business Development - Marketing role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: health insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 June 2022A rapidly expanding securities firm is looking for a talented Derivative Business Development - Product (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
Salary: variable bonus and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022A leading international securities company is seeking a high-calibre Equity Derivatives Sales & Marketing (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok to support a complex equity derivatives business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: Health Insurance and PVDLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 July 2022An exciting Assistant Relationship Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global corporate banking firms based in Bangkok.
Salary: Fixed bonus 1 month, Performance bonus 1-2 monthsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Global Customer Success Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global securities firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Success.
Salary: PB, AL, PVD, Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 July 2022An attractive Senior Accounting & Finance (x1 vacancy) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious insurance organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.