Debt Capital Market (AVP-VP)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international securities firm is seeking Debt Capital Market (AVP-VP) to join their investment banking team in Thailand.
About the Debt Capital Market (AVP-VP) Role:
In this position, you will work directly with Head of Debt Capital Market to assist with origination, execution and distribution of the debt transactions.
- Assisting Head of Debt Capital Market on deal executions, capital structure modelling, creation of original analysis for pitch materials and frequent client updates
- Distributing daily/weekly market commentary and insight
To succeed in Debt Capital Market (AVP-VP) role, you will need to have direct experience in DCM either from banking or securities business, with ability to work in a fast-paced and consistently evolving environment.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Minimum three years' experience in investment banking/debt capital markets (DCM) or securities environment
- Excellent written/spoken presentation skills in both Thai and English due to the nature of the business
- Highly motivated individual, with the ability to work independently
- Thai candidate only due to the nature of the business
This company is among the leaders in the SEA region. They have the resource and capability to act with speed, innovation and creativity. The regional exposure and learning opportunity all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Debt Capital Market (AVP-VP) job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.