Equity Derivatives Sales and Marketing
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 08 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier international securities firm is recruiting an Equity Derivatives Sales and Marketing in Bangkok to join their team. In this Equity Derivatives Sales and Marketing job, you will be responsible for warrants and structured product sales.
About the Equity Derivatives Sales and Marketing Role:
This is a great opportunity for you to monitor warrant trading system and to assist with the issuance process.
- Supporting the team responsible for warrants and structured product sales
- Monitoring the warrant trading system
- Communicating with the trading team
- Assisting with the warrant issuance process
- Providing pricing and liaising with broking clients
- Planning and organising seminars
- Replying to investor queries
- Assisting to plan and execute the marketing strategy of the business
To succeed in the Equity Derivatives Sales and Marketing role, you should have prior experience gained from equity markets, especially derivatives warrant.
- Three to four years of experience gained from equity markets preferable
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- A demonstrated interest in equity markets
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Fluency in English in order to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Equity Derivatives Sales and Marketing job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.