Investment Banker (AVP-VP)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 17 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Investment Banker (AVP-VP) job has just become available in one of the securities firm in Thailand.
About the Investment Banker (AVP-VP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Investment Banker to work on deal origination and execution - mainly on M&A transactions and IPO.
- Investment banking deal origination and execution on M&A/IPO deals
- Formulate feasibility study/tools to support financial planning, forecasting, monitoring, analysis and valuation of both project and company level
- Managing due diligence process including developing financial model to integrate revenue & expense analysis and presentations regarding the financial impact
- Producing presentation material to convey key message and prepared valuation of business
- Overall client management and building strong relationship
To succeed in the Investment Banker (AVP-VP) role, you will need to have direct experience in investment banking industry, with strong financial modelling and M&A knowledge.
- Minimum four to five years of experience in investment banking industry
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- Eligible for work in Thailand
- High and strong motivation to strengthen business in Thailand
- Strong leadership skills
The group of company is well established in Thailand with securities and asset management business to support various financial needs for clients.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.