Group Pricing - Senior Executive (Insurance Underwriting)
Salary Performance bonus, Medical Benefits, Provident Fund
Consultant Tanakorn Toonkumthornchai
Job Ref 1791860/001
Date posted 27 April 2022bangkok banking-financial-services/actuarial 2022-04-27 2022-06-26 insurance Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Group Pricing (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading insurance firm in Bangkok.
About the Group Pricing Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the business strategy, delivering the highest quality of insurance actuarial matters covering the theoretical pricing and actuarial analysis. You will enjoy performance bonus and medical benefits for this role.
- To execute on specific pricing initiatives for group by using diverse analytical tools and implement systematic processes to ensure that we are pricing in the most sophisticated way possible in order to deliver the optimal portfolio mix and drive profitable growth across your assigned portfolios
- To support sales and profit targets through data analysis and pricing initiatives
- Maintain pricing DataMart by ensuring data quality, accuracy, and inclusiveness of new data attributes for purpose of portfolio monitoring and pricing team initiatives
- Monitor competitor activity, key pricing changes and promotion and automate competitiveness analysis process
- Implement consistent rating review and change processes alongside the IT team and local underwriting functions
- Support pricing assistant manager to ensure pricing adequacy and sound portfolio management according company’s target
- Support pricing models development and implementations
- Support special projects as assigned, including technical analysis for implementation new products design and implementation technical models in business processes
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Actuarial or Statistics
- Minimum of two years work experience in relevant role
- Good knowledge of motor insurance market and profitability
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with statistical computer program languages, SQL and at least Python or R. Radar would be an advantage
- Marketing and customer focus and result orientation
- Good communication skill in English & Thai, both written and verbal
- A ‘can do’ attitude
This company is much more than international broker insurance and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Group Pricing job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4870
Salary: Performance bonus, Medical Benefits, Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Group Pricing (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading insurance firm in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance bonus , Provident fund , Medical BenefitsLocation: BangkokDate posted: 03 June 2022An exciting Senior Audit Strategy (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance bonus , Medical Benefits , Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 19 May 2022An exciting Global Banking Market Operation (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading bank in Bangkok.
Salary: variable bonus and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022A leading international securities company is seeking a high-calibre Equity Derivatives Sales & Marketing (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok to support a complex equity derivatives business unit with a regional remit.