Finance Implementation Project Manager
Salary Group Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 leisure-and-sport Bangkok CBD TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Finance Implementation Project Manager job with regional exposure at international leading tourism company base in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Finance Implementation Project Manager Role:
The Finance Implementation Project Manager will be leading all business processes and responsibilities related to the complete Financial data migration from a new reservation system to the accounting software. You will propose a roll-out plan and support the financial data implementation off and on site with all the company's destinations.
- Responsible for financial data migration and implementation from current ERP system to new system
- Set-up appropriate setting in the future system in close cooperation with system integration manager/Set defaults of automatic Finance actions in the system
- Assign and customise Finance user access rights prior to Go-Live in close cooperation with Masterdata Project Manager
- Propose implementation/Roll out plan to determine the appropriate time frame, resources, procedures and processes for completing the finance migration off and on site with all units in Thailand, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and Indonesia
- Document the group wide Finance and Accounting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) prior to Go-Live (AR/AP/GL ,Credit Control etc. )
- Liaise with payment gateway providers and system provider for B2B online payment gateway integration
- Troubleshoot problems and issues regarding all aspects that could affect the Finance migration/roll-out for all concerned systems
- Maintenance and control of centralised database in terms of agents, mark-ups and credit limits
- Evaluate and potentially implement/integrate virtual credit card payment process across all the Group entities
- Set-up train the trainer workshops in Bangkok together with future system provider to ensure proper knowledge transfer prior to Go-Live
To succeed in this role, you must be available to travel to the countries in the region from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting
- At least five years' work experience in accounting and finance project management
- Experience of MIS, ERP system implementation, Preparing Financial Statements, GL, AR and AP.
- Digitally Savvy
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and coordination skills
- Hands on approach including problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and deliver timely results
The successful Finance Implementation Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of accounting and finance systems implementation and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Implementation Project Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551