Practice Lead - Forensic
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Punyanuch Sirisawadwattana
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 banking Bangkok TH THB 250000 500000 500000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Practice Lead job - forensic area (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected Professional Consulting firm based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Partner, this is a role for a senior leader who is a leader in their field.
About the Practice Lead - forensic Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside SEA country Lead. You will also take the lead providing direction to all business activities, including profit and loss, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
Salary range: THB250000 - THB500000 per month + bonuses
- Actively coach the team to market the firm and maximise the value created
- Oversee strategic plan to build up talent team and strengthen the firm for the long-term
- Take action to maximise opportunities create by the changing business environment for the firm and Network
- Develop propositions which meet complex multi-client needs
- Contribute technical expertise in their area of specialism
- Advise client on relevant technical issues for their business, including regulatory and compliance issues.
To succeed in the Practice Lead - forensic job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of 15 years in forensic consulting experience
- Previous forensic consulting experience with demonstrated track record of quality work, client management and productive team interactions.
- Must have knowledge in forensic accounting and forensic technology(forensic investigations and litigation, corporate intelligence)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- Ability to work effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet strict deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Demonstrate the success cases regard to practice development, business development and forensic technical capabilities
This Professional Consulting firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Practice Lead job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551