Record to Report Support Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-10 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly-expanding FMCG company is looking for a talented Record to Report Support Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will coordinate with teams from different functions with regards to accounting entries for analysis purposes.
About the Record to Report Support Manager Role:
You will play a key role in the finance and accounting team in developing valuable analysis and information for success.
- Cooperate with dedicated country or regional Treasury, Pension, Tax and Legal departments for the implementation of initiatives and changes in their respective fields; his may include finance business partners and statutory reporting teams in the countries
- Provide subject-matter expertise for specific sub-process within the harmonised operating model, and support further harmonisation of these processes with the countries and the service provider
- Implement and ensure standardisation and best practice to maximise efficiency and load balance
- Ensure accounting rules are properly applied for both management and financial accounts in compliance with corporate standards
- Identify key issues and deliver efficient responses through implementation of the right procedures; demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment
- Act as an internal consultant to satisfy stakeholder expectations; knowledge of a second jurisdiction is beneficial to maintain formal relationships with shared services providers, business units and corporate tax
To succeed in this Record to Report Support Manager role, you must possess skills in financial accounting and knowledge of accounting standards.
- Strong financial accounting skills - IFRS knowledge
- Qualified accountant (or similar experience), CPA preferred
- Strong knowledge of key financial processes in R2R area
- At least three to five years' experience in accounting
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
- Candidates from audit firms will be preferred
The leading FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and seek to advance with an industry leader, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.