Operation Finance Controller Support
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding FMCG Manufacturer is looking for a talented Operation Finance Controller Support to be based in PathumThani and Chacheongsao, Thailand and to take on this newly created role.
About the Operation Finance Controller Support Role:
In this job, you will be responsible for cost accounting, cost analysis, month-end closing, management reporting for manufacturing related transactions. In addition, you will support company integration growth by improving accounting procedure for joint companies.
- Analyse production orders in relation to Material Losses (Yield), price impacts and rework losses
- Prepare monthly provisions, full year outlook
- Perform the monthly closing from a technical perspective and report submission and present
- Analyse variances on cost centre level as well as the impact from coverage and Material productivity for actual results
- Prepare financial analysis for investment projects (CER’s)
- Validate cost improvement projects
- Prepare cost structure for budgeting based on volumes from central planning in alignment with Production Management and input from other departments like HR, Supply Chain etc
- Calculate Business processes for all process steps as base for cost prices during AOP process
- Support projects like Bench marking
- Perform SOX documentation
- Perform physical stock counts and analyse variances
- Continuously working on optimisation of the way of working
- Drive standardisation and quality in the finance signature processes
- Actively involved in all kind of projects related to the integration process and Support with SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting (Master’s degree a plus)
- Five to seven years' working experience, preferably in FMCG environment in roles with some manufacturing background
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Solid working knowledge of information technology, finance, accounting principles and compliance
- English language is a must due to the nature of the business
- Deep Knowledge of SAP R3 and SAP BPC
- Good team player Flexibility required in some periods of the year (budget)
This multinational FMCG has made a profit for every year of its years’ history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive Operation Finance Controller Support with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.