Accounting and Tax Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-08 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Accounting and Tax Manager job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious pharmaceuticals organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Accounting and Tax Manager Role:
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will lead all accounting and tax activities. As the Accounting and Tax Manager, you will be in charge of working on determining appropriate accounting and tax treatment for all transactions and communicate treatments to the business.
- Apply both US GAAP and local standard accounting concept and techniques including determining appropriate accounting / tax treatment for all transactions and communicate treatments to the business
- Ensure the correct control over the company’s assets and liabilities and develop strategies and policies to minimise exposure
- Ensure all transactions are complied with global and local compliance
- Define reporting requirements taking into account statutory, regulatory and internal perspectives
- Ensure all monthly and quarterly are submitted correctly and on time
- Handle for deferred tax and corporate income tax
- Ensure all tax submission is accurately and on time
- Liaise with tax authorities’ officer for tax investigation
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors regarding accounting audits to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Support regional and global project and requirement
- Ensure smooth operation between local market finance and finance share service in China
- Supervise and coaching subordinates
- Adhoc assigned
The successful candidate must possess 10 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- More than 10 years' experiences in Multi-National company in Accounting or Finance
- Three to four years' in a managerial position
- Able to manage stakeholders and diversity team
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English due to the nature of the business
The successful Accounting and Tax Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounting and Tax Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.