Project Accountant/Financial Analyst
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 04 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading management consulting firm is recruiting a Project Accountant/Financial Analyst in Bangkok to join their team. In this Project Accountant/Financial Analyst job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Project Accountant/Financial Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will provide work in progress support to teams across Southeast Asia. As the Project Accountant/Financial Analyst, you will be in charge of ensuring that accounting entries and adjustments are performed by month-end closing.
- Provide centralised WIP support to Client Service Teams and assist in problem solving and data interpretation
- Review WIP balances on monthly basis, work to resolve balance discrepancies, ensure that Accounting entries and adjustments are performed by month-end close and play a pivotal role in the monthly time close
- Monitor and analyse billing and collection aging; work with local Finance teams and
- Partners to ensure client invoices are sent on schedule and AR collected on time; and in some instances, become directly involved with clients to resolve billing and collection issues
- Support Client Service Teams with the budgeting of projects and review Client Engagement Reports (CER) as well as ensure submission of CER prior to project start
- Forecast reserves and value adjustments on a monthly basis
- Track non-standard arrangements and ensure proper accounting of revenues
- Ensure compliance with global project accounting policies
- Report to Director of Finance and Administration monthly on the status of project economics
- Work closely with Manager of Finance and Accounting to implement policies and procedures across the seven Southeast Asia office locations
- Assist both local Finance teams and Corporate Tax Team with the WIP and ARaspects of local statutory and tax audits
To succeed in the Project Accountant/Financial Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of five years finance experience, preferably in a multinational professional services environment
- Experience working directly with senior leadership within the organisation
- Working with geographically dispersed teams
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong command of the English language in both oral and written communications to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and web-based applications
The successful Project Accountant/Financial Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Accountant/Financial Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.